RELEASE: Our New iPad App Is Here!
ESTIMATED TIME FEATURE SAVES: Minutes to hours–based on how often the app is used
Are you looking for a way to take Rechat with you to appointments and showings? Want everything the web app offers, but portable? The release of our new iPad app offers all of the above and more.
The Rechat iPad app comes with features both existing and new. This latest release brings you the best of in-app navigation, marketing features, Contacts organization, and more.
Here is a brief overview of key features within the app:
- Simple navigational menu provides the Rechat web experience in the palm of your hand.
- Built with a harmonized, adaptive design.
- Manage your profile, easily switch between Agents’ accounts, and access Rechat’s frequently used services via shortcuts.
- Review your daily agenda, get reminded of upcoming celebrations, and promote Listings all in one place.
- Access the Rechat Blog in one touch.
- Use our Marketing Center templates to optimize your email marketing.
- Browse up-to-date listings, refine your search, and find properties in multiple zip codes.
- Organize Contacts, automate your Flows, and update Tags.
- Conveniently manage transactions.
- Get notified of all Agents’ activities.
Install the new Rechat iPad app from the App Store with one tap and get all of these capabilities in one app.
Agent Use Case
Access all of Rechat’s tools and features while you’re outside of the office. Check your email sends, update a Contact, and search for Listings. Keep all of your work synced whether you’re in the office, at a showing, or somewhere else. Enjoy all the functionalities of the Rechat web app in a portable, convenient way.
Brokerage Use Case
Empower your Agents for maximum productivity everywhere they go. The Rechat iPad app is just as powerful as the web app, but can be taken anywhere. Build an adaptable team that delivers quality results both inside the office and outside.
Want to learn more about our updates across each Rechat app? We provide detailed walkthroughs for new features in our Help Center.